Monday, March 4, 2013

Well This is Interesting:

I never thought I could have any Autistic Results. I wounder if this is real or made up. I know people and kids who are Autistic and I find that they are intelligent and their own personality, I have seen Autistic people in many different (I guess its Stages, I'm not sure. In my heart Autistic people have an authentic feel to them, but I am thinking that most parents would feel I'm crazy, and you know what I might be but here are two things, I do not have an Autistic child (but I do have a child with a disability) and two at least I'm telling the truth. So I have to say if you don't agree that's fine but we all have our opinions. And I do understand it's not easy to parent an Autistic child (I have seen how  hard it can be) but with any child born with a disability no matter big or small can be hard to parent at times. But we love our kids and try our hardest to be there and do whats right, we do it with our hearts and our love for our kids, and if I am wrong for saying that then tell me, but be prepared to hear from me saying you must not care, Because only a true parent understands the love and hope we have for our children, we care, we want to do everything we can for them, we give up things for them, we LOVE them with all our hearts, they are our world, our soaring eagle high in the sky! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your result for The Broad Autism Phenotype Test ...

Autistic/BAP

You scored 114 aloof, 126 rigid and 79 pragmatic
You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
  • aloof Distribution
    You scored 114% on aloof, higher than 68% of your peers.
  • rigid Distribution
    You scored 126% on rigid, higher than 95% of your peers.
  • pragmatic Distribution
    You scored 79% onpragmatic, higher than 32% of your peers.
  • diagnosis Distribution
    You scored 3% on diagnosis, higher than 26% of your peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment