Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back and Ready to Continue:

I am sorry to any of my Parenting Blog followers. I stopped blogging for a while, I had a few things come up with family. So I had a lot going on. But I hope to be back without many interruptions and I am ready to continue on blogging about Parenting.

So a quick update, I hope to have 2-3 drafted posts published by Saturday. Kira is doing good, she had a fever a few days ago and everyone is saying its because she is teething, but I'm over here saying she is almost  10 months and not a peeping tooth anywhere in that mouth of hers. Well they'll come in eventually.
Hayden will be starting Headstart School in a week or so. It will be Mon-Thurs. So he gets a 3 day break to be home doing things with his mommy (ME!) and his sister (Kira) and when daddy isn't working, daddy (Pat).

Anyway this is the end of this post be on the lookout for new posts, coming soon. Sorry again for dropping off the blogging earth. But remember if you have any questions, comments, pre-pregnancy, pregnancy,  toddlerhood ask away. Have something you would like me to blog about a topic related to pregnancy, parenting, toddlers anything comment below. If you would like other ways to contact me let me know we can set something up, email, text, facebook whatever it may be.

Well this is the end of this and remember Live, Laugh, Love, Play (everyday) with your babies and toddlers. I will try post some arts-n-crafts ideas and maybe some science ideas for play that are educational yet fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment