Friday, January 18, 2013

Still Breastfeeding:

Yes I still breastfeed my daughter at 14 months and no one will stop me or her. I am going to let her decide when to wean/stop breastfeeding but my ultimate goal is at least 2 years. If anyone has a problem with that that’s your issue not mine. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing a mother can do for her babies/child. And just to say for those who think us breastfeeding mothers do it for sexual gratification you need help. We do it because it’s the best and healthiest option for our baby not because we get some sick sexual twist from our baby feeding from our breast. You’re the sick one for thinking that. Just like it’s not a bad thing if a mother can’t breastfeed or is too uncomfortable with breastfeeding. It does not make them a bad person either. I know there are some mothers who think that other mothers who don’t breastfeed are poor excuses for mothers and who are wrongful to their babies and it’s not true and you’re the person who has their mind too far stuck up their butt on their high pedestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment