Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Starting Out: (Re-Edited)

So this blog is going to be about things I deal with as a parent, my opinions and views, my kids and anything else about parenting.

If you would like to request me to write about an experience or how I would deal with something as a parent or questions or concerns as a parent or an expecting parent, anything parenting or pregnancy, please don't hesitate and feel free to comment. I will also do reviews on baby, toddler, pregnancy or parenting products. Let me know if you would like me to review something. If I don't have that particular product but I have something similar I will let you know. Otherwise I will try to get that product or ask someone in my family who may have that product, if I can try it out for a few days.

I am a parent to 2 beautiful kids. Hayden James (my son) born in July of 2009 and Kira Skye (my daughter) born November of 2011. If you would like to know more about my kids feel free to ask in a comment.

I am still considered new to parenthood, but I am learning everyday. I love my kids and I will continue to love them, care for them and help them thrive in a world of opportunities. I want them to reach for the stars and know they can accomplish anything they set there minds on.

No comments:

Post a Comment