Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Munchkin Mesh Teether/Feeder (Review):

This is my review on the Munchkin mesh teether/feeder.

Fresh Food Feeder

A safe mesh feeder to jumpstart healthy eating habits - because fresh food from a feeder beats fast food from a jar. It's the little things®(right off the munchkin website)




I only posted the orange/pink as that is the one I bought my daughter. But they do have 3 other colors if I remember correctly. Ok give me a min and I’ll post the other colors and at the bottom of my review post other pictures. There’s green/blue, and yellow/green.

There are other similar types out there like the Sassy Teething Feeder and the Baby Safe Feeder Starter Kit. I only have the Munchkin one, as I really didn’t want to wait to get it and Wal-Mart only had the Munchkin one.

Let’s start out with the Cons: only 1 for me is that it doesn’t have a cap like the sassy one does. The only other thing but it really doesn't bother me much is it can be very messy, but they all can be.

Pros: I absolutely love this mesh teether/feeder and so does my daughter. She loves when I freeze pears, bananas, squash and sweet potatoes. I haven’t tried any other foods yet, but I am going to try cantaloupe once it’s ripe enough. You can buy either a package of 1 or 2.

I really like that I can give Kira fresh food or freeze fresh food and give it to her in the Mesh feeder and not risk a choking hazard. Of course you still have to watch your child with the mesh teether/feeder, and before giving it to your child make sure there are no tears in the mesh and that it is not coming apart, but that’s with everything from binky’s to bottle nipples.

I have told my friends and family who have a teething baby or toddler and they went out and bought one and they love it too. They are so happy they asked me what I was doing to help Kira and her teething. They said their child was miserable from teething and nothing was working but once they tried the frozen foods in the mesh feeder their babies felt better.

It’s very easy to use, not too hard to clean. To use just clasp the little pins and push down, put the fresh fruits or veggies in, or the frozen food and close the top. To clean just open the tops run warm water through while rubbing the mesh between your fingers, soak in hot water for 5 minutes then run hot water through or put it in the dishwasher (top rack only).


No comments:

Post a Comment